This recipe serves 6–8 for when you need to serve more than four or want leftovers for lunch the next day.
- 2 cups (15–16 oz) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated 365 Everyday Value™ Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1 cup Whole Creamery™ 3-Cheese Blend, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 (16-oz) bag frozen 365 Everyday Value™ Spinach, thawed, chopped and well drained
- sea salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 (25-oz) jar organic pasta sauce
- 9–12 no boil lasagna noodles, uncooked
Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a large bowl mix ricotta, 1/2 cup mozzarella, 1/2 cup 3-cheese blend, egg, spinach, salt, pepper and oregano. In another bowl, combine the remaining cheeses. In a 9x13" non-reactive baking pan, layer one cup sauce, then a layer of noodles, layer of ricotta/spinach mixture and repeat. Top with sauce then sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Pour 1 cup water around the edges of pan. Cover with parchment paper, then very tightly with foil and bake 1 1/4 hours. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.