hope you are all are doing great! the girls have off from school this week so i will be spending some quality time with them and won't be posting as much. above are some things that are making me happy.
1. such beautiful artwork lined up so neatly. photo by jared fowler, styling/production by lucy feagins for the design files.
2. i like every piece from emerson fry's spring preview. cool and classic.
3. would love to make this cardboard mobile for the girls room. from little helsinki.
4. the texture and design of this rug have me swooning. found via style carrot's pin. handmade rug from mehraban rugs.
5. like the placement of this collection of silver jewelry from sophie buhai's home featured in refinery 29. photo by luke wooden.
6. the simplicity of the wrapping and font is soothing to my eyes. via lau de casalil's pin.
7. artwork by jan willem van welzenis found via karina bania's pin. karina has such a great eye and i love her blog, curate the day.
8. olia lamar's stoneware platter . you don't need to put anything on this tray. it makes a statement all on it's own.