Friday, April 9, 2010

easter weekend

hope you all had a fun easter! cheers to new beginnings and a happy spring! my parents + josh's parents traveled from ohio to spend easter with us. on thursday we went to mount auburn cemetery to check out the spring buds + dinner at jasper white's summer shack. on friday we went to the park + my brother hosted a cook out with our entire family in the area. saturday we took a day trip to rockport, ma. and sunday was church and an easter celebration at our place with everyone. here are some of my favorite pics from the long weekend:
r+k

grandma + grandpa t with r
k
r


family pic

what we're really like
my bro,uncle rob being goofy, and my mom

josh + matt holding k+r/ wearing the girls hats

my mom + i in rockport

josh and me


k on easter morning

r with her easter bonnet

my dad and the girlies

the men hanging out on easter

matt teaching k how to make farting noises with her hands...lovely
k

No comments:

Post a Comment