Friday, July 22, 2011

enamored by

ben sollee!  play his you tube video above from his n.p.r. tiny desk concert. you can also check the video out on the n.p.r. website as well. his mix of classical and folk sounds have me hooked. he played at the newport folk festival last year and i'm kicking myself that i didn't see him. enjoy!

***this reminded my so much of my friend tara. when i was working at the harvard graduate school of education she had an office down the hall from me and she would practice her cello early in the morning. when i was pregnant with the twins i was going to bed really early and then i would waddle into work early and get a chance to hear her practice with the filing cabinet next to her and book shelves above. what a treat. miss you tara and you are going to make such a beautiful bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment