Tuesday, September 18, 2012

i like






some random design loveliness that i have spotted on the internet the past month. hope the images brighten up your day or give you some inspiration.

sources
1. ikea ps 2012 led wall lamp. $49.99
2. paper foldings by andrea russo via theresa l (tdoeswool) on pinterest
3. via marybeth reid's pin (my favorite pinner-she really rocks it!)
4. dansk kobenstyle black 6-quart casserole from crate and barrel
5.  linen throw by caroline zucchero hurley via babble family style
6.  image via the design files

2 comments:

  1. Ah my dear, when I sent this post to my daughter Caris, she responded "like minds". She remembers me sending her a link to your blog months and months ago telling her that your blog was a favorite. And it is. Thanks for the shout out.
    mb

    ReplyDelete