Sunday, January 6, 2008

content

my mind is swirling this new year with things that inspire me, books I want to read, places i want to go, and people I want to have over. i thought a blog would provide an outlet for me to talk about and display the creative things in my life....handmade cards, recipes, photos, trips, and quotes. i regret that i haven't written a whole lot in the last 2 years since my grad school days in syracuse, so it might take me awhile to get into the groove.

this christmas break my husband josh & i had 11 days off from work. i felt content. i felt relaxed. i felt like we didn't have any obligations. it was all i could ask for. all i really wanted was to drink hot chocolate overflowing with whipped cream in my cozy fleece socks and learn how to do the Soulja Boy and i experienced much, much more.

paper + ribbon < wrapping
tags + cards <
creating

isabella stewart gardner museum < absorbing
walden pond < skiing
pan seared scallops + spaghetti squash < cooking
bertoia chair < decorating
candlight service < singing
standing rib roast + yorkshire pudding + ginger carrots + minty peas < cooking
surveyor rods on wall < decorating
"eat, pray, love" by, elizabeth gilbert < reading
mistletoe < kissing
'love actually' + 'elf' < watching
sparkly white lights < dreaming
family + friends < loving

No comments:

Post a Comment