Friday, November 11, 2011

pinterest



 




i have to apologize, but i haven't been posting at all this week because i got sucked into the pinterest vortex and just managed to surface and find the light of day. boy, it's really addicting. especially if you are a visual person. i really need to start setting some limits on the amount of time i spend on it. i was a little late in the game to join, but i wanted to wait until the girls started preschool and i had a little more time on my hands. anyway, i would love it if you go check out my page and let me know what you like and don't like. would love to get some feedback seeing that i spent way too much time getting my pages set up this week. hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered its power this week as well - spent one evening on it and panicked thinking that this is going to be my new life: all pinterest all the time. Will definitely check out your boards - no doubt they will motivate me to make mine more interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sarah! love your pinterest page! those bookshelves are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am addicted to Pinterest as well! It is dangerous.

    ReplyDelete